The House Of St Hilarion, Seaton
St Hilarion operates two sites in Adelaide in the western suburbs of Seaton and Fulham.
The House of St Hilarion is a stunning new development at Seaton, with the first development stage completed in June 2010. It is currently home to 109 residents in both low and high care, and was designed with the needs and expectations of our residents and their families in mind, while also incorporating facilities to encourage participation from the broader community.
- Generous individual bedrooms with LCD television, electric beds, individually controlled air conditioning, spacious ensuites and in-floor heating.
- 35 bed, secure high dependency dementia unit that is aesthetically attractive with a spacious courtyard and raised herb beds and gardens.
- Multiple clinic/treatment rooms to enable visits from allied health professionals (eg physiotherapists, podiatrists, dentists, optometrists etc).
- A piazza and community centre to encourage interaction between residents, families and the broader community.
- Modern chapel to cater for large services and smaller prayer groups.
- Entertaining and barbecue areas for extended family use.
- An alfresco style public café which offers quality pastries, rolls and foccacia, desserts and premium coffees at subsidised prices.
- Multiple community areas to facilitate daily resident activities.
- Outdoor children's playground.
- Generous gardens and outdoor sitting areas.
- A bocce lane for all to use.
- Well-equipped stainless steel kitchen that can cater for 300 people per sitting, enabling all meals to be prepared fresh daily, on site.
- Multiple dining areas to facilitate both large and more intimate gatherings.
- Community centre capable of hosting major events and activities around religious and cultural festivals, musical performances etc.
- Ample parking - including 63 vehicle underground parking.